Friday, January 4, 2013

I was doing so well.... until family bowling w/ church crew (Blue Moon) and coming home after a day of super fun w/ kids (Shedd Aquarium earlier) led to.... lazy dinner, don't feel like doing dishes and OOPS!  it's 9 p.m. and I'm done. 

I'm going to give myself permission to say "that's life". 

So let's revisit bowling.  Awesome!  Fun for mom, dad, and kiddos, plus there's food, beer and socialization.  So much better since the smoking ban.

Shedd Aquarium.  Wow.  Kids loved, I loved.  I couldn't help thinking how lucky my kids are to experience this stuff as wee ones.  I mean really.  There was so much there and we only saw a fraction of it.  Thanks to friends for sharing their membership.  And thanks to all for a 3 hour nap for both kids after the adventure!

Home now... Daddy-O drumming, Mommio on the 'puter and kiddos ..... also on their computers.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment