Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 underway!  I have some resolutions I shall keep to myself, but I will likely be writing about my efforts to use what I have in the house and sell or donate the excess so here's news about today's project. 

I'm making pillowcases out of flannel for the kids' friends - using up my stash of flannel and eventually the many yards I got from my mom.  I was going to go to the fabric store to purchase some odds and ends pieces so that I could coordinate some of the trim but I realized that I have so many scraps left over from prior projects, that I should be able to make this work without buying more.  And so the idea to use what I fabric, food, paint, etc. I have was born.  Stay tuned.....  pics to follow, these pillow cases are pretty darn cute.

Be kind,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment